Back in April Google introduced free Google Shopping listings for all US market merchants. Later in July Google then released a 0% commission fee for anyone selling on google through shopping actions into the US market. The new changes were important to help to make it a lot more affordable selling on the Google shopping platform for merchants.
Google has just announced that the changes are now available in the UK, EU Asia and Latin America markets. Listings for participating merchants will now be free on the google shopping platform, and just in time for getting the most out of this holiday season.
What does this mean for Merchants?
Selling on Google Shopping this holiday season and beyond is now becoming easier and much more affordable to get visibility on the Google Shopping the platform, with access to even more potential buyers due to a surge in international buyer demand since the pandemic.
How do I get started?
If you’re a UK merchant, you will be invited by google to participate on the UK market in mid october.
To be able to sell into the US, EU and other global markets, your product feeds need to be created for your desired markets and then localised. Glopal can help you launch across global markets and qualify for these initiatives.
If you’re a US merchant you will already be benefiting from these domestically. However to successfully sell internationally within the UK, EU and Asia, your product feeds need to be created for those markets and then localised. Glopal can help you launch on the EU and other markets and qualify for these initiatives.
As a premium business partner of Google, Glopal enables merchants across Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce platforms, to scale their international sales through Google Shopping. Glopal’s pricing model is simple and easy-to-understand. We do have a “Free forever” plan that enables full access to our Google Shopping solution as well as a “Pro” plan with custom features for advanced merchants.
Download the “How to benefit from free visibility on Google Shopping” ebook and start growing your international sales with free global traffic.
We can help UK merchants to launch Globally:
- The solution localises the product feeds into over 25 currencies, providing buyers with the same local experience they’d expect.
- Our payment solution allows accepting over 25 currencies via credit cards, Paypal and more.
- Glopal’s international shipping creates a seamless and simple process, enabling merchants to ship their products overseas at a cost effective & competitive rate.
- Contact us to learn how to launch globally
We can help US merchants start exporting to UK, Europe and Asia:
- Our solutions allows to translate Google Shopping feeds to cover 100 countries and accepts payments in 25 currencies
- Contactus to learn how to export in Europe and Asia
To understand how you can take full advantage of this change and grow your international sales on Google Shopping, get in touch with one of our ecommerce experts.